• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Inno Just collected 3 more abandoned cities.

DeletedUser7421

And the sad part is.... likely no one will need to ask why.

DeletedUser9601

Assuming this is about the change in the Daily Reward, I think the only question I have is "why do you think Inno can't change game mechanics on a beta server before these mechanics go to a live server?"
We all clearly take a risk assuming that the beta buildings/mechanics/quests will match 100% with what goes live. But I much prefer a world where I have a general sense about what to expect (knowing there might be changes) than a world where we just get no information (which is true for a ton of games, especially freemium games).

DeletedUser7421

Wait. I just won 2 nutcaves - placed them at the back of my culture patch, and they are showing 950 culture - according to inno's news feed, that building will be 'fixed' to provide less culture, plus supplies requiring a road connection in the days to come - after it's been won, placed and the event has ended. That is not OK. It is no more OK than changing an AW after players have invested time, kp and months upgrading it.

This game is clearly developed very poorly by a group of people that lack even the slightest ethical standards and whom have no ethical compass guiding their decisions. Not a game I want to be involved in.

Edit
And if inno has no problem changing an AW to decrease the benefits AFTER players have spent months upgrading it, if inno has no problem changing an event building AFTER it's been won, then inno won't have any problem making a whole spectrum even stupider changes as time goes on.

One of these mornings we'll all wake up to find our houses produce half the population and our factories produce a quarter of the goods, and a note from inno letting us know they 'fixed' our houses and factories and apologize for any inconvenience.

Last edited:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Assuming this is about the change in the Daily Reward, I think the only question I have is "why do you think Inno can't change game mechanics on a beta server before these mechanics go to a live server?"
Actually, they didn't fix it before it went live. It is still appearing with the "wrong" info. People who don't notice the news item (which did not trigger the red notice) or frequent the forums will be surprised later

DeletedUser188

And the sad part is....
The even sadder part is the devs don't care
@Juliandra Ari

Elvenar has been an ever evolving game since the day it was released and hasn't stopped in the almost 3 years I have played:(
Every player checks the T&C when they register their accounts or they can't play
If they only read it first especially article 7 they would know that inno games can change the game at their discretion whenever they feel its necessary
Or even worse discontinue the game without reason
That's why I bought diamonds once in Apr 2015 (sort of my payment to use the game)
Then just used them on expansions and haven't bought any since

General Terms and Conditions
Art. 7 Scope of content

1. 7.1 We provide the Games and other Services within the scope of our technical and operational possibilities. The Services of the Games are open to Users who have a Licensing Agreement and consequently an Account.
  2. 7.2 All the Games, Services, Premium Services, items or currencies we offer are reworked and updated at our discretion to ensure that they remain attractive for the largest possible circle of users. To make sure that all users can take part in the Game, it is essential that all users use the same version of the Game, Services, Premium Services, items or currency. For this reason, you may use the relevant Game, Service, Premium Service, item or the currency only in the most recent version.
  3. 7.3 We reserve the right to discontinue the operation of the Games or parts thereof without giving reasons.
  4. 7.4 We expressly reserve the right to contest a contract, provided a contract was concluded in the first place, should, for example, technical problems or interference with the offer by a third party or similar events lead to faulty offers to you (e.g. incorrect or faulty pricing of Premium Points), and to demand a recovery of the services provided to you, in particular Premium Points granted, against reimbursement of any sum you may have paid. As the User, you have the same right.

DeletedUser9601

The even sadder part is the devs don't care
Citation needed. The devs have a job only because people play. There are thousands, if not tens of thousands, of free games out there on which that people could be spending their leisure time. Do you really think (really in your heart of hearts) think that developers don't care about the playing experience?
Honestly, what is more realistic?
1. The developers of this game don't care about player experience at all, and are heinously working to worsen the game? Or
2. The devs made a mistake and did a poor job communicating their mistake.

I don't think its a coincidence that the issue was noted the same week that A. a new Halloween event showed up, and B. folks noted the likelihood of an improved third Fellowship Adventure to follow the Halloween event.