• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

InnoTV August Episode

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please leave your feedback on our newest episode of InnoGames TV in this topic!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser2855

lol where we gonna put those buildings lol,,,, other then that seams like cute event if it can be done in time without paying diamonds and to get all buildings,,,

DeletedUser2191

If someone was to win 1 or all of the grand prizes but doesn't have the space to build them immediately, will they still be available in the inventory bag to build when they do have the space after the Summer Soltace event ends?

DeletedUser627

So, it just happens that newer players can now win buildings precisely at the time when all those expansions are available for purchase. Cha-ching!

DeletedUser2855

what about update 1.11 first more gems fro same amount of money and 33 expansion,,,,

DeletedUser1016

Shortest episode ever.... 1 min-20 sec? ....AND....how about some more info, like when will it be released? UGH.

DeletedUser2191

Shortest episode ever.... 1 min-20 sec? ....AND....how about some more info, like when will it be released? UGH.

Since last week we didn't have a maintenance patch, following the bi-weekly patch releases schedule to date, I would estimate the earliest this week (tomorrow, Wednesday). If not my next estimate will be for 2 weeks from now.

DeletedUser43

They just released it on beta and it isn't working right now. Some people are getting the quests and others aren't. I'm sure they are working on getting it right. For people who do have the quests, many of them aren't registering. You can check the beta bug section. I would guess it might take a while to fix all these bugs.

DeletedUser594

If someone was to win 1 or all of the grand prizes but doesn't have the space to build them immediately, will they still be available in the inventory bag to build when they do have the space after the Summer Soltace event ends?
It should just sit in inventory until you decide to build it or delete it, at least they do in forge of empires and so far they haven't strayed that far from forge.

DeletedUser2855

and they didn't explain you have that building it has same name i was in beta,,, and what is changed is I, II, III is it means you can upgrade that same building 3 times or there are 3 different buildings because their look is different,,, and sthey still need to add hom much space it holds and in video building that they shoved had much more people then real thing lol,,,,why make wrong video then in video 760 culture 760 people while in game 150 culture , 150 people lol so not even worth doing this quest then lol,,, and final lvl 3 building still have less culture and people then show in video ,,,,,????????? so i just got question marks over my head lol

DeletedUser2753

The solstice that marks the onset of summer, at the time of the longest day, about June 21 in the northern hemisphere and December 22 in the southern hemisphere. So we are going to play a month and 1/2 old game? Opps another "Coming Soon", "Summer" Next we can play Happy Halloween at Christmas...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43

They have fixed a bunch of the problems with this contest already on beta, so that is great news. Still some kinks, but better!

DeletedUser594

Timon quit and went back to his old life.
He says: " Peace, I'm out..,
forums is for snitches."
2qiqzgx.jpg

DeletedUser1053

They did mention solstice is at a different time in Elvenar in the video.

DeletedUser3040

Do they typically give you an exact time and date beforehand since this is a timed event? I remember logging in one afternoon to find that I was late to their contest event. Though, they gave you a ton of time for that, so it wasn't too bad.