• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Inserting a rune into AW not working

DeletedUser915

I tried to insert a rune and this is what I got as a response. When I refresh I get that I have a rune to insert. when I try to insert I get this error message.

Attachments

• Elvenar   Fantasy City Builder Game 1.jpeg
    Elvenar Fantasy City Builder Game 1.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Elvenar   Fantasy City Builder Game2.jpeg
    Elvenar Fantasy City Builder Game2.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 79

DeletedUser61

Your client is showing a Rune Shard that the Server doesn't know about. Reloading the page forces them to synchronize.

It's still a issue, but it's a timing & synchronization problem. The work around is to reload the page shortly before you work on your AW Runes, your Expansions, or your Laundry List.

DeletedUser915

Your client is showing a Rune Shard that the Server doesn't know about. Reloading the page forces them to synchronize.

It's still a issue, but it's a timing & synchronization problem. The work around is to reload the page shortly before you work on your AW Runes, your Expansions, or your Laundry List.
I reloaded it, refresh the page and still get the same thing.

DeletedUser115

Hi frantastic -

We have been able to confirm this issue is occurring when the rune shards are not actually leaving the available once applied. As Kat stated, refreshing after getting this error message usually causes the empty rune shard to be removed.

Can you please confirm that after refreshing your browser your rune shard is still being displayed and keeps giving the same issue? If so, can you please create a support ticket, so we can look into this issue?

DeletedUser915

Hi frantastic -

We have been able to confirm this issue is occurring when the rune shards are not actually leaving the available once applied. As Kat stated, refreshing after getting this error message usually causes the empty rune shard to be removed.

Can you please confirm that after refreshing your browser your rune shard is still being displayed and keeps giving the same issue? If so, can you please create a support ticket, so we can look into this issue?
Both the pictures in the original post were taken AFTER I have tried to enter the rune and could not and had already refreshed the game and tried again/

DeletedUser115

Thank you for providing this information.

Can you please submit a support ticket, so I can look at your account. :)