• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

"Inspiring Mediation"

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
If your KP bar is full, you don't gain more hourly KPs. Inspiring Meditation lets you hold 10 more KPs. If you're away from the game longer than 10hrs and don't want to lose your hourly KPs...or if you're doing tourney on big KP rounds and don't want to keep dumping them in between, they can be useful.

Ok, that's what I thought but I think I have gotten up to 35 while playing the tourney without using one so I wondered if they were really any benefit. Like Silver Lady, I often use the to disenchant! Thanks!

DeletedUser29768

Does anyone ever use these?
I play 6/7 days a week (skipping Sunday, except for a brief login in the afternoon sometimes), so I always use them Saturday night to get 10 extra KP. I also use them if I don't want to spend my KP but I want to continue gaining them (during this event, for example).

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I used to do like Soggy: 24/7/365. Then I burned out on it, lol! I decided it wasn't worth it to me to stress over missing hourly kp. Now, I may have gone too far in the other direction:
KPbarEworld.png

The good news is: I have enough kp to finish Ch17 research already!

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I use the IMs frequently and often. But I will say, it is far less visible on mobile, where it appears as a shadow stacked behind the first 10.

Yogi Dave

I keep mine running most of the time. It's frustrating to me if there is only a few minutes left before I'd have gotten a new hourly one. They save the hourly KP in 3 cases for me.
  1. I get over 10 KP collecting goods from my set and evolved buildings.
  2. During a tourney as the bar begins to fill, I switch back to my city and use them. (Yes, this one may be excessive)
  3. Knowing I will only be on once a day keeps the KP rolling in.
Since they don't cost anything it's worth it to keep it active. They are active for 2 days and I wish that time was stackable so I wouldn't have to notice one is running out and be ready to place another one. That is the only hassle it is to me.

Silver Lady

Even if your bar is full you don’t loss KP that you collect from set/evol bldgs or get from the tournament. You just stop getting the hourly one. I have over 2000 KPs saved in one of my cities right now. As soon as I get enough guest race goods to unlock the blocking tech I will dump KPs in all the ones that come open to finish off the research tree for that chapter.

Silver Lady

@Yogi Dave
Yes, but if you’re tech locked and don’t want more AW levels and have given a generous number to all FS members AW then what are you going to do? Normally I use KPs as I get them and I’m rarely away more than 10 hrs but in this case using an IM enchantment won’t help. So my original post
I’ve only ever disenchanted them for spell frags and never wasted relics on producing one.
is a true statement and not using makes sense for me.

Yogi Dave

Everyone should play the game for their own enjoyment, using whatever philosophy that may be. So, I do understand @Silver Lady and @samidodamage with your 2k and 4K KP, respectively in your KP bars. We just have different playstyles. For instant, I have 368 wonder levels and haven't stopped getting more, though I do watch which ones to upgrade and have torn down a few. More AW levels does increases troop consumption in the spire and tourneys, but I have that covered due to those AWs, evolving buildings and my skill in battle/troop selection. (I'm not saying you don't have that skill.) From what you two say, it sounds like you collect to keep from getting tech locked (that's one of @SoggyShorts goals too). For myself, getting tech locked wasn't a problem in the past since it meant the KP went to AWs. Now I'm waiting for new chapters, so again getting tech locked during a chapter isn't a problem since I'll finish it long before the next one is available. That doesn't mean I won't change my philosophy and therefore my playstyle.

As I've said in the past, the main thing is to enjoy the game as you wish, otherwise what's the point? For me, the best part is the fun playing with others.

PS: I've wanted to use that gif for a while. Thanks for the opportunity.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
keep from getting tech locked
Not me, lol! I'm in mid-Ch17 in that city and kp is not the challenge there at all, lol! Plus, I'm only going through this chapter to get the Blue Dragon! I expect it to be a year or more after that when I even start Ch18... It's truly just a way to have one more thing I don't stress over.

I like knowing all the most efficient ways to do things. Then I use that knowledge in some places to give me the room to place totally useless but very pretty buildings, lol! I constantly warn new/small city FS members to NOT look at my city for ideas on the best way to do things; it's not the best example of an efficient city!