• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Inspiring meditation enchantment

rvtdragon1

I have no doubt this may have been asked in the past but I can't find an answer to this question. If you have the spell on you KP bar and have 20 KP saved and the enchantment time runs out do you lose the 10 additional KP? Saving KP for the current event is almost necessary at certain points. It would be a shame to lose all the extra KP you have waiting for the right tie to spend them.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
You're safe, you never lose KP from your bar, you just won't get any more on the hour flip.
You can however still gain more KP from the tournament, or completing provinces on the world map giving you 21/10 or 189/10, w/e

rvtdragon1

Thanks. My current enchantment runs out at like 5am for some reason and I do not want to lose everything if I get a bunch before I call it a night.