• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Inspiring Meditation not working correctly

DeletedUser2870

Game version: __ (v1.26.2-(39d447edec)
Game world: __US-Elcysandir
Browser + version: __Opera 43.0.2442.806 (also using chrome, firefox and puffin at times)
Flash Player version: _24.0.0.221_
Operating System: _Windows 7 Pro, servicepack1_
Screen resolution: __1440x900
Account name: __Dhurrin
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: 4/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Happened 3 out of 3 times, not tried more often due to long time required. However, happened at least twice on dutch server as well

Quest title: __

Current situation:
Problem with spell inspiring meditation: the spell allows temporarily to store morethan 10 kp’s. However, excess kp’s seem to disappear when the spell ends.

Expected situation:
Kp’s should be added to the bar until the new max of 20 is reached. Upon the end of the spell the additional kp’s should still be there, but no more hourly kp’s can be added.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Cast the spell in the morning, so it will end in the morning 48 hours later.
2. During the second night, make sure some kp’s are in the bar so the total should be over 10 when the spell ends and I get up in the morning.
3. In the morning, check kp-bar. Only 10 kp’s left.
4. Rinse and repeat.
5. __

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Remarks: First time I thought I was mistaken. However, I tried twice more and both times the kp-bar only showed 10 kp when it should be 13-14.

Other irregularities about this spell: it NEVER seems to be found in a chest. When I still was an active player I had up to 10 accounts running, making a total of at least 300-400 visits al each day, meaning 30 chests each day, spread out over different servers and different countries. With a total of almost 10.000 visits and 600 in a 2 month period I have NEVER found this spell in a chest.

Taking into account that on the worlds I have played for over a year I have still NEVER found one of these spells in a chest while the number of chests found is way over 2500 spread out over the different accounts I’d say there is something wrong with the random factor.

Also, seems to be the only spell not encountered as a reward in either quests, tourneys or events.

DeletedUser4671

The Inspiring Meditation spell is not currently part of the neighborly help rewards chest. It is also not part of any reward for any event. This may change in the future.

The spell was designed to extend your KP bar by an additional 10 KP. These KP can be hourly or otherwise, but the bar itself only holds a maximum of 10 hourly KP when the spell is inactive. This means any hourly KP accumulated within the duration of the spell must be emptied from the bar before the spell expires. Once the spell expires any hourly KP past the first 10 are lost because the bar is designed to hold only 10 hourly KP.

DeletedUser2870

I'm sorry but this is NOT true.

Before it was so that when one starts the spell and at the end of the spell the bar held more than 10 kp, the additional kp were still available, but no more hourly kp would be added.
The idea that the bar has to be emptied, or at least brought down under 10 to prevent loss of kp's before the spell ends is a change and should bloody well have been communicated to the players since it pretty much messes up the whole purpose of the spell.

DeletedUser1996

Before it was so that when one starts the spell and at the end of the spell the bar held more than 10 kp, the additional kp were still available, but no more hourly kp would be added.
Thats Right !! It was like that !

DeletedUser2870

Thanks @ruffe
I already was sure since its a spell I have been using VERY regularly.
Personally Im greatly annoyed by an answer like @Areane has given since it is one more bit of evidence that Inno doesnt actually give a damn about their customers and that apparently they dont even know how things work or have been changed.

What the heck is the use of reporting incidents when they are 'handled' this way?

DeletedUser4671

I will investigate this issue further to determine if a change was made to the spell or if this is a bug. Thank you for further clarification :)