• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

interpreting world map

Gath Of Baal

The timer under a city name is for you and lets you know how much time un till you can help that city again. You can visit another players city as many times as you want daily, but you can only provide neighborly help once every 24 hours

To tell if a city is abandoned you can look up the player on Elvenstats. There are a few visual clues also like if they have a building that is in permanent upgrade mode like their main hall where every time you go to their city it is still upgrading. Some players write in their city banner that they quit playing, some times you can just look at a new city and see that every time you go to it it is not grown any

Don't really know about a grayed out fellowship flag, but an archmage can edit / create their own fellowship banner maybe when they made theirs they were in a gray mood :p

Ariel Greensleeves

Thanks! I just realized that a daily routine should be helping every city I can touch (its only my third day).
I looked closer and I think it was just a flag with grey colors. Stark imitators?

Last edited: