• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Introduction

DeletedUser9548

Hello, new to the game and learning. Hope to meet others in time.

DeletedUser9594

Hello just got started been here about 2 weeks and so far found the game to be fun and challenging at time. The only down fall I am seeing about this game is the amount of time its taken to build up supplies to even really start to get into the game. Still learning allot meet one person on here that helping me and given me some advice so that making something easy. Looking forward to meet people are getting into the fellowship.

DeletedUser9276

Hello just got started been here about 2 weeks and so far found the game to be fun and challenging at time. The only down fall I am seeing about this game is the amount of time its taken to build up supplies to even really start to get into the game. Still learning allot meet one person on here that helping me and given me some advice so that making something easy. Looking forward to meet people are getting into the fellowship.

Hey, if you want to start a Private conversation I'll mentor ya, I'm no pro, but I can give you great advice up to chapter 3. PM me if you're interested.