• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Inventory in Magic Academy Production Menu

DeletedUser

I'm always having to flip into my spell inventory before going into the Magic Academy to see which spells I need, and I only have two spells so far. If our inventory was listed right on the production menu it would be a more natural work flow -- collect spells, then go in and queue new ones, rather than collect spells, check inventory, then queue more.

DeletedUser627

Yes. And also the Relics inventory from within the Academy pop up box.

DeletedUser1161

Yes, please. I just got confused and made a spell I thought I didn't have yesterday because of the inventory being in a different menu.

DeletedUser2870

I agree. It is such a bother to have to go to the spell icon to see what you need/want and then back again.
If the acadamy would just show the number of spells and relics available it would be a huge improvement