• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Invites to FS with other worlds

ginelv270

Is it possible to send invites for fellowships to other worlds? I have a player in our fs that was close to recruiting 2 players to our fs but was not able to figure out how to do this. Thanks for any help.

ginelv270

Thanks for the reply, but how do we recruit other members from different worlds? Do we send message to them to open a city in our world in order to join our fellowship?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Thanks for the reply, but how do we recruit other members from different worlds? Do we send message to them to open a city in our world in order to join our fellowship?
To play with you they would need to start a new city, so yes to this.

How? I guess to answer that question I would need to know how you found these potential recruits in the first place (ie, Facebook, Forum, etc.) but I suppose you must contact them in the same manner.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Just remember, you are probably not inviting them for the size of their city as their new city will be quite small. They don't bring their city with them.

AJ