• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

iPad App Issue - "Something went wrong"

DeletedUser14461

So the app was running just fine yesterday and this morning, however after using the game once through the website I've since had the game lock up at Loading 4/16 with the error "Something went wrong." and offering me to retry, where it keeps freezing at the same spot. I've tried changing wifi spots, and resetting the iPad, no help. Any ideas?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I'm not sure if there's a way in the iPad settings to delete the locally stored cache, but that might fix it.

I took the easy path and deleted and reinstalled the app a couple of times over similar issues on an iPhone. If you only play on the app, make sure you know what your password is first.

DeletedUser14472

Having the same problem on my Samsung Galaxy S8+. Downloaded and installed the app for the first time yesterday and never got it to run. Uninstalled and reinstalled the app and still get the game locking up at Loading 4/16 with the error "Something went wrong."

DeletedUser14643

I'm also having the same problem on my android phone.
game locking up at Loading 4/16 with the error "Something went wrong."
Have not been able to play on the app yet

DeletedUser3507

Weird I use both the Android and IOS version and no problems.

Just tested the Android version using bluestacks on my pc it worked fine.
Just tested it on my iPhone it worked there too.
Test time 8:40 pm PST

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14472

Started working on my Galaxy S8+ a few days ago. After 4/16 it downloaded a large file and then continued.

DeletedUser8561

Can you play the full game on any of the tablets or ipads? I can't on my phone.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Can you play the full game on any of the tablets or ipads? I can't on my phone.
It won't play on idevices, because they don't have Flash, which is required. Some people with very recent tablets and phones have had luck using the "puffin" browser, which has built-in flash support. I was not able to get it to work on my Samsung Galaxy Tab II

DeletedUser8561

It won't play on idevices, because they don't have Flash, which is required. Some people with very recent tablets and phones have had luck using the "puffin" browser, which has built-in flash support. I was not able to get it to work on my Samsung Galaxy Tab II
thank you for the info. I won't invest in one just yet then.

DeletedUser3507

That would be nice, the mobile version is alot faster for world visits. That's what I primarily use it for.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
That would be nice, the mobile version is alot faster for world visits. That's what I primarily use it for.
Same. I do (when I remember) a few visits in the full web app to get the random chests, then all other visits are in the mobile app.