• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Is anyone else having trouble with the game right now?

DeletedUser43

My screen keeps freezing. I keep trying to reload and it gets stuck and won't load and then when it does load I can't move from screen to screen without the game freezing. Is it just me?

DeletedUser1174

no it appears to be a global "meltdown on the servers for Elvenar.
i have been snooping around and cannot see any messages or game chat from the makers mentioning updates or servers being down
all i can tell you is i cannot play the game or collect anything :-(
very sad times

DeletedUser

no it appears to be a global "meltdown on the servers for Elvenar.
i have been snooping around and cannot see any messages or game chat from the makers mentioning updates or servers being down
all i can tell you is i cannot play the game or collect anything :-(
very sad times
Ouch! I was freaking out because it happened right as my goods finished production. Hopefully you'll be able to log in soon.

DeletedUser1174

im still broken wont even load the knowledge tree and ive got 9KP
Still keeps saying "Webpage is broken" and "Not available"

DeletedUser1010

Mine is freezing still and saying stream error but I did all those things they tell you to do...delete cookies for flash n internet and checked for any updates for flash check my connection and tried other games that used the same software to run(they played fine). all those checked out and the game is still not working for me so idk what else to do. it was bad last night but today its not even letting me in for a few mins like it was last night. I haven't been able to collect my stuff that's been done for 6hours!!! If anyone else is still having prob plz let me know so I will know its not my computer but Elvenar. And to my fellowship members who read the forums I am sorry I cant be there. Thanks

DeletedUser627

Oddly, when I visit a city with Wonders and return to mine, their Wonders are displayed in my city. This happened Wednesday thru Friday...can't say about today, been holidaying...

DeletedUser61

It's a bug that they're chasing in Beta. It seems to be related to the resolution level, as well.
Once the layer that contains some Ancient Wonders HAS some AWs, they're displayed in every city, whether or not they exist in that city as well.

DeletedUser

Hope they chase it down soon....the counters are crazy lol..adding then subtracting then adding again. I have 2 buildings that are not producing coins at all, and when I shuffle them around whatever I put in their squares don't produce at all. Have to refresh after every battle or negotiation and the lag is so bad it makes me crazy lol...more so than usual. Have upgraded 4 houses in my Felyndral world but no people were added. yay lol
I know a game has issues when it is first started but I feel that before they added new worlds, the issues should have been fixed from the first one.
Time will tell. Have reported diamond bug but to no avail. *sighs* Got double tapped on diamonds 3 times and have yet to see them returned in Winyandor. Won't be spending any more money till issues are fixed it would be pointless. lol
Also in Arendyll every time I return to my village I see the same notifications over and over.....game is starting to be like an asylum lol
Wheeeeeeeee

DeletedUser43

I can't even play today. The game completely freezes every three actions. No one is returning messages because they don't know they are getting them. The counters are driving me nuts too. I can live with issues, but we tested this update out in beta and made it very very clear that the functionality of the game is broken with this new update and yet....they bring it here anyway. I guess they really don't care if we have a terrible gaming experience.

DeletedUser1174

Hello it would appear that the game is completely broken for me today and is stuck on the loading screen at 34% is anyone else having similar issues ohh well can't play time for sleep instead :-(

DeletedUser

Try clearing your cache on whatever browser you're using. If that doesn't work, try a different browser altogether. Not a miracle cure, but it usually works.

DeletedUser

I can't even play today. The game completely freezes every three actions. No one is returning messages because they don't know they are getting them. The counters are driving me nuts too. I can live with issues, but we tested this update out in beta and made it very very clear that the functionality of the game is broken with this new update and yet....they bring it here anyway. I guess they really don't care if we have a terrible gaming experience.

Bobby Kitty...I agree 100% with you ! It seems they really don't care ! That is the sad part about cash games..they get a good cash flow going and they don't care about old time players, they know that new members will spend cash and who cares about us ? I have reported alllll the bugs but *sighs* still nothing back from them or my diamonds returned ! I play another game that did the same thing, they didn't listen to the players...so 20,000 all got together and refused to play or spend cash for 2 days ...lol...they fixed the game then hehehehe. I wish they would fix the issues that are plaguing the game before adding new things...that have issues as well !! LOL

DeletedUser43

I play another game that did the same thing, they didn't listen to the players...so 20,000 all got together and refused to play or spend cash for 2 days ...lol...they fixed the game then hehehehe.

How did you all get together?