• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Is Revelers Fountain Static at Chapter 16?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I see the base Mana doesn't change going from 15 to 16 (Elvenar to Embassies) but is that also true for the set bonuses? The in game text and the wiki appear silent on the links, while elvengems stops at 14

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yes, for some reason, Inno decided that a whole bunch of event buildings would not have their values increase, or increase only a tiny bit, when upgrading from 15 to 16. This is the only upgrade like this, though.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One

NorNS

I see the base Mana doesn't change going from 15 to 16 (Elvenar to Embassies) but is that also true for the set bonuses? The in game text and the wiki appear silent on the links, while elvengems stops at 14
I'm kind of lost without elvengems. Does anyone have any tips they can share? Best research order is mainly what I'm looking for.

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
@NorNS …. Hopefully by now you have found what you are looking for . But in case you haven’t and for future help go to the Sorcerer’s Scrolls of Knowledge on this Forum . There’s all kinds of Chapter guides and just bout anything you need throughout those links .
And as always everyone is here to help ~ Hope you have fun .