• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Is there a maximum possible culture bonus?

Inyri

Hello! Would anyone know if there is a limit for how high the culture bonus can go?

I have a teammate who reached 285% culture bonus, and his spell effect % from EE spells cuts off at 114%. (No lighthouse of Good Neighbourhood wonder)

I was under the impression that ee bonus always went up in increments of 5%. So, does it cut off at 114% because it simply can't go higher, or is there some kind of display error, or am I missing something else entirely? :)

Thanks in advance!

Inyri

Attachments

• IMG_1808~2(1).jpg
    IMG_1808~2(1).jpg
    366.3 KB · Views: 43

Killy-

The only limits are number of EE spells, visits of neighbors and number of buildings in your city, which can get the EE spell (whatever comes first as your limit).

For the 114%, a wonder has to be involved or is there a cauldron effect for culture?

Inyri

I don't see any potion effect that would boost EE spell, though. There is magical coin tax increase and supply surplus spell, each doing part of what EE spell does, so is it possible either one got lumped together with EE spell %?

Killy-

I don't see any either, but EE does 5% without wonders and so far I didn't had any other digit than a 0 or 5 as last digit in my 4 years, so idk.

Inyri

I don't see any either, but EE does 5% without wonders and so far I didn't had any other digit than a 0 or 5 as last digit in my 4 years, so idk.
Yeah, I found it very strange too. It was what made me (wrongly) think he may have hit some kind of limit. He has no wonders that affect EE spell (his wonder list: Dragon Abbey, Sanctuary, Needles, Mountain Halls, Prosperity Towers, Maze, Temple of Toads, Elvenar Trade Center, Sunset Towers, Timewarp, Vortex, Golden Abyss, Blooming Trader Guild) and hasn't done anything at all with the Cauldron.

Chalk it up to a display bug, I guess?

Thanks for the help :)

Heymrdiedier

most likely, this player built Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood, and then trashed it again (to get the broken runeshards available again).
A lvl 1 neighbourhood, will give you 6% bonus from EE instead of 5, so that 114 would mean 19 buffs with the improved spell.

And to reply to the thread topic question, there is of course always a maximum, but it should be unreachable, I've seen numbers around 1000% boost.