• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Is there a quest to sell elemental portal in amuni?

Raccon

I finished elemental chapter a week ago and already finished six tech researches in amuni chapter. At this point, usually there should be a quest to sell the elemental portal in the quest line, however, I'm now getting amuni related quests and no sign of "sell elemental portal" yet. Is it normal? I mean, selling portal quest stops after elementals?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
However, you will notice that there is a 200 diamond quest reward for contributing an insane mount of boosted sentient goods near the end of the elemental quests. I just waved the dirty bird at it and moved on.
I think the amount was something like 40,000 sentient goods for 200 diamonds. Do you seriously consider that "insane" and you passed on it? Personally, I would like to get that quest on endless repeat! I can generate 40,000 sentient goods daily with 1 manufactory by casting a MM spell on it. Easiest way ever to get 200 diamonds! LOL

Raccon

Well, as I mentioned, I'm already in the amuni quest line and never saw that 200 diamonds offer through elemental quest line and through the amuni quest line so far. My question is simply for a quest that rewards diamonds and that's usually for selling your old chapter portal but I don't mind what else would be required in exchange for 200 diamonds in a quest. So far no sign of 200 diamond reward for a quest.

Gkyr

Chef
I am sort of done with diamonds. When they appear, they appear. My effort on behalf of them is less than yours, @Henroo , but more power to ya! Expansions are calling for so many now I don't plan; when it happens, it happens, and I do not need more than 4 slots in my builder.
@Raccon I guessed they zipped by you but never fear. That is less than one trip up the Spire and we do that every week, eh?