• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Is there a way to boost my assigned goods?

DeletedUser15476

Hello good elves and people,
My "assigned" good is steel. I can give a boost to workshops but not to steel. Is there an enchantment for this? Thanks.

NightshadeCS

You may not be at a level where you get that enchantment yet. You have to have reached the end of chapter III to produce Magical Manufacturing.

NightshadeCS

Also, this may not directly answer your question, but you can get production boosts on steel by gaining steel relics.

DeletedUser3434

So why is it if I use an enchantment for my boosted goods and I cant get back to it it is lost? I feel it boosted goods should stay at the level the enchantment gives until collected.

Deleted User - 1178646

The spell has a duration of 13 hours

You can wait untill your factories are finished, place the spell and then collect the goods including the bonus. then for a period of 13 hours that factory will continue to produce more. but you have to collect the goods within that time.