• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Is there a way to delete a village?

Gandelf

I created a new user since we have room in our fellowship, and need for someone to produce lots of blacksmiths and things. And of course the first world I was dumped in was one I have no interest in continuing with. So I'm just taking up space and not helping my neighbours at all, while having an extra button when I want to log in. Is there a way to get rid of my village in the city I'm not playing in?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yep, do not advance it and do not log into it, even by accident, and give it about a month and it will disappear from your choices of cities you can log into.

Rocce Sqirl

Providing, of course, you've never bought a Diamond. Inno's rules about frequency of play (or not playing) and removal of a village mean nothing if a player has ever bought diamonds or has moved beyond the numbered chapters.
I have a neighbor two rows south of me who hasn't touched his village in 2½ years. Can't "help" him because his main hall (level 3) and Builder's Hut (level 3) are full and he has no culture items. But he has a magic workshop which means he bought diamonds so his ghost town will stay in the game forever.
On the other hand, I've inadvertently hit "Start In Another World" 2-3 times but never did anything and the button for the new world went away in less than a week.

Gandelf

Thanks, folks. That's very helpful.

That buying diamonds--could be a problem (although not for me because I didn't), if you still play, just in a different world.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Rumour has it, as long as your diamond balance is low for a month or two, that will work, even if you buy.