• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Is this a bug or just a hiccup?

Blindsider66

A couple nights ago this message appeared when I was trying to open the shop and collect the daily chest. I shut down the game then logged back in later and all was well. Like I said I don't think it's a bug. Just never had a message like it displayed on my screen before.

Peace
Blindsider66

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230524_000044_Elvenar.jpg
    Screenshot_20230524_000044_Elvenar.jpg
    570.4 KB · Views: 61

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I've been noticing a great many bugs lately. I've never seen that particular bug myself, but I am bumping this in the hopes that someone can help you.

Today when I clicked on my MA, I found that I was making 5 inspiring meditations .... I have NEVER made inspiring meditations in the four years I've been here. I think they're a waste of resources for anyone who is on often, as I always am. I clicked out of all of them, even the one that was half done, but boy that burned me up.

FaunWillow

I've been noticing a great many bugs lately. I've never seen that particular bug myself, but I am bumping this in the hopes that someone can help you.

Today when I clicked on my MA, I found that I was making 5 inspiring meditations .... I have NEVER made inspiring meditations in the four years I've been here. I think they're a waste of resources for anyone who is on often, as I always am. I clicked out of all of them, even the one that was half done, but boy that burned me up.
On EN and Beta too:
https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/magic-academy-spell-creation-changed.17781/
Beta marked as "cannot reproduce" even though it's on the live servers now: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/ma-changed-processing-items.18681/

Siorse

This is copy and paste from my support ticket in April--

"I've been getting Error code 50 in my shop since approximately 2100 PDT 4/19/2023. What should I do?

Elvenar2023-04-20 20:01:06​

[MOD EDIT] Text removed

Many thanks to Silmaril for supplying me with a fix for this!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Oh Geez. I did try and warn you :(
I neither agree nor disagree with this policy, as I understand it, they have their reasons.

Siorse

So I found it in the forum rules-which btw should be front and center when you come here-but there's absolutely no reason given and it makes no obvious sense as to why this is even a thing regarding HELPFUL tickets.

I get that maybe they don't want any criticism of the game and their response to be shared, who does?

Also I understand why not talking about bans is a thing because most games don't really like people to have any idea about who and how many people are banned and what the reason is. If it's common knowledge (the reason) then bad actors will just try to find a way around being banned for it.

RANT OVER

"13. Discussions about bans and support tickets
It is strictly forbidden to discuss any in-game bans or support tickets on the forum. Such topics will be deleted, punishment may follow."

Halugen

That happened to me too! I never make them, so clicked it if all of them, except the active being made one. Later I went back in, and it was back to combining catelyst! Wierd....