• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Issues with the improvements

Arkadia

so..... whatever happened to this? I am still experiencing freezing game and having to reload after using the Trader

Zoof

Ok, this is a new one on me. I had the silly lock-up thing while doing the tournament. The interface started getting wonky before I tried to exit the tourney panel. Attempting to exit fully locked it up with the dim screen. But the wonky part? The troop selection buttons and other interface things started disappearing as they were being interacted with, but the way they were disappearing indicated that they were still there, just not visible.

Had I known it would've locked up on exiting, I'd have tried to fight anyway despite not knowing what troops I'd be throwing into the meat grinder. Just to see what would happen. I was trying to go for five blossom mages. I hope those floating flowers will be fine

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I had a lockup where the screen turned dim and it wouldn't do anything earlier today. At the time I was trying to enter the trader. I just reloaded and everything was fine for the rest of the session.

Myne

Oh Wise One
Call me silly, but wouldn't it be better to post the situations you encounter this problem in the bug posts that correspond to the complaint???

Hawk1911

I disenchanted the Polar Bear base so I could get it at current chapter level, and it has yet to come back up.

I'm in the same boat! Disenchanted my Valentines Float from 9 months ago, figuring it will take forever to get my artifacts and why spend 64 RR to upgrade to current chapter. Now I have all 9 artifacts and no base to use them on :( Guess I'll wait another year for it to show up haha!