• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

It is disgusting

Matrickz

You complete all the quests and do no better than iron. Unacceptable disgusting and totally effed up

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The most important number is 220. If you get to 220, regardless of league, that means you got 8 out of 9 artifacts or all but the final building in a building set. And that means a simple run through the next FA will get you one of each for the previous two events, completing the evolving building or the set.

Dhurrin

You complete all the quests and do no better than iron. Unacceptable disgusting and totally effed up
Why would that be unacceptable?
Completing all the quests is not something exceptionally hard, except for very small beginning cities.

80% of all players do not get above iron league. If you are in iron league, all it means is that 20% of players got more extra currency than you did(better luck or spent diamonds).
Or made better/other choices. If one tries going for certain daily prizes one tends to go for the chests/orbs with the best chances of getting those.
But when one just plays for the goal of getting all 9 artifacts the best strategy is to constantly go for the chests/orbs that offer the most progress/currency.
This last event had the 21 for 1 point progress and the 42 for 2 point progress as the cheapest ones there, with the 24 for 1 point progress and the 70 for 3 points progress after that.

Just going for those makes it far more likely to get there, but one has to accept the lower value of prizes and lower chances of getting the daily rewards.
(EDIT)
I tend to do just that and I have almost always managed to get 9 artifacts, though not always the 2nd base. The only times I did not manage were once when I was too busy to regularly collect the dropped currency and once when I was just not too interested and only 1 time by being just very unlucky.

Last edited: