• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Items not matching namewise

DeletedUser29356

I know this is just a minor thing but its something that should be easy to clear up.

The council hall shows the goods for all guest race buildings:
council hall.jpg

As you can see the top two items are "Ideas" and "Workforce"

However, as you try to produce these items in the Academy your are given this
Academy1.jpg
Academy.jpg

Clearly noted as "Study" and "Instructions" and not "Ideas" and "Workforce" Yes I am aware of the Icons match up and that is how I see the problem the descriptions do not.

When you move to the next guest race building "Atelier" you are given a similar discrepancy as to produce the needed goods, you need "workforce" from the Academy.
sculptures.jpg

I have not moved farther to see if the same issue occurs in the "Agriculture and Factory" guest race buildings but, they should be checked for consistency?

Can the wording be corrected to be uniform please?

Thank you,
Silk

defiantoneks

this structure is the same as all other producing buildings. You can make "masks" but that's still actually steel. Furniture is still just planks. etc etc. The "name" is just them prettying up the fact that you're making a 3hr planks or 9hr planks or whatever. The name is really irrelevant until there's a quest for you to make X Luxury Armchairs or whatever.

StarLoad

this structure is the same as all other producing buildings. You can make "masks" but that's still actually steel. Furniture is still just planks. etc etc. The "name" is just them prettying up the fact that you're making a 3hr planks or 9hr planks or whatever. The name is really irrelevant until there's a quest for you to make X Luxury Armchairs or whatever.
Does the idea of "Needlessly Confusing" sound at all familiar I think its a good idea and if you have more examples post them and maybe we can simplify a few things with simple textual changes. Just like spelling mistakes ignoring them is silly.

Ed

DeletedUser29356

I found an issue with the wording in the new tech tree.

Quest shows this
1659329857521.png

However, the Tech tree shows this

tree wording.jpg

If you remove the "Good" the wording would be clearer.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Every factory in the game, whether regular goods, sentient or ascended, and all guest race factories are done this way. The workshops are this way too. Every single different time-length production has it's own name. So this is not a bug, this is not understanding that every production has a unique name and adds to the flavor of the game.