• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

JAN FS ADVENTURE - Goods Requirement

DeletedUser19809

For the orange paths you need to provide various goods, eg stage 1 you need 70,000 steel

Do you get the goods back?

When/How?

DeletedUser9601

what a stupid idea

HOW ABOUT A WARNING ??
Why would you think anything else?
When you give a blacksmith badge to a waypoint, do you get it back?
And do you really think it would be much of a roadblock if the test was just "have 70K steel in your fellowship member's bank, and click this button?"

DeletedUser19914

FSA and Tournaments both are obvious materials sinks to offset the fact that your city will be producing goods over time in an unlimited fashion.

Even so, I found it just a little startling when one of our senior members in ValHalla plunked down 70,000 silk to help clear a crossroads. It just shows me how far I have yet to go. (I'm only in the middle of Chapter III so I really did have a clue as to that, but it was still startling.)