• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Jesters Tavern production??

joncrichton

ok so maybe i just didnt read it right, dust and crystal then next building would have added KP rt? why is it doing 15k elixar??

Attachments

• JT.jpg
    JT.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 75

DeletedUser20396

This is most likely a bug. You might send support a ticket. Do you know how?
Another question: in your good does it say you have a lot more elixar than you should? Or is it just interface glitch.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Elixir is the base production from the building for you. You need three other buildings from the set touching to get the KP, not just two.

Deleted User - 3932582

I think his question is why he is getting way more elixir than he should. This is indeed strange.

joncrichton

so unlike other buildings touching 2 doesn't produce whats at the bottom, 3rd being KP its just producing elixar because its not touching 3 only 2??

joncrichton

Im fine with the elixar MinMax, just not sure why touching 2 building isnt producing anything else, is it 3 or nothing

Attachments

• jt2.jpg
    jt2.jpg
    326 KB · Views: 75

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It's producing Elixir because it exists and that's what it does in your city.
It's also going to add some dust to that, becuase it has a different building touching it
It's also going to produce some gems, because it has a second different building touching it.

Those latter things are bonus productions, not the base production. The progress line is your base production line.
Mine will produce 8200 Elixir, and 8200 Dust, and 12300 Gems, and 1 KP
upload_2019-4-4_13-46-10.png

The quantity might be the same bug that causes many other things to pick a number based on the last building you hovered on, rather than the current building.

joncrichton

Ashrem, its only collected elixer for 2 days, no dust or gems

or at least on screen it only floated elixer up after collection

Last edited:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Ashrem, its only collected elixer for 2 days, no dust or gems
I'd be surprised, but if so you should definitely put in an in game ticket, because it is not doing that for me. If I watch the top of the screen as I harvest, I'm fairly certain the other productions are being added to my inventory totals. I'll try to remember to watch tomorrow, or find someone who is ready to harvest and get a screen cap.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Im fine with the elixar MinMax, just not sure why touching 2 building isnt producing anything else, is it 3 or nothing

One building touching the Tavern gets you the first bonus. A second building touching the Tavern gets you the second bonus. A third building touching the Tavern gets you the third bonus.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Since it's not happening for other people, you should file an in game support ticket and they can check the logs