• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Join the Circle of Vuitton! We're not square!

DeletedUser7465

Hey fellow players! The Circle of Vuitton fellowship is recruiting! We're a fairly young fellowship looking for new friends to join us as we grow and take over the world! :cool: No strict rules with us, just have fun with building your cities with a fun group of people. Our motto is "Omni Hora Felix Hora" and we live by it! (every hour is happy hour!)

Check us out and send a request to join if you're interested....hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers! :D
TAL
Archmage of Circle of Vuitton in Winyandor

Deep thought of the day: "Dear face wash commercials, people don't actually splash their face like that". Sincerely, my bathroom floor which is now soaking wet. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7465

We're still recruiting! We now have a dozen in our FS who are very strong, playing almost every day all at Chapter 3 or 4, and are great pals and traders - but we need YOU! If you're boosted in CRYSTALS, you could corner the market! Come check us out!

TAL

rkyletodd

As a relatively new member of Circle of Vuitton, and as someone who isn't really the "joiner" type, I can absolutely vouch for the benefit of joining this particular Fellowship. It's a great team of players, and membership has really boosted my ability to grow my little kingdom. C'mon! Join us! You know you wanna.

We're still recruiting! We now have a dozen in our FS who are very strong, playing almost every day all at Chapter 3 or 4, and are great pals and traders - but we need YOU! If you're boosted in CRYSTALS, you could corner the market! Come check us out!

TAL