• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Join the Insane Asylum Wanderers!

Maz Mellor

Insane Asylum Wanderers is currently recruiting! This venerable (read: eccentric) old fellowship is undergoing a renaissance under new leadership and we want you to be part of it... provided you have a minimum score of 1,000 and are willing to trade fairly, visit everyone at least twice a week, and produce only (or at least mainly) your boosted goods. :) Please direct questions to me either in-game or by replying to this thread. Thanks!

~Maz

DeletedUser6716

Yes, sounds like fun to me and beneficial at the same time! I play daily, and already have a moderately successful city, and found being part
of a Fellowship is way to grow, way to learn, help others while helping yourself. I even help those on my map and they, in turn, often assist
my city. I am a laid back retiree who is eager to learn more about this game I've learned to love! Even my 10 year old niece adores playing this game. So, if you have any interest in having a symbiotic relationship with an eager "newbie", by all means, let me know and I thank you!
Nancy
aka Nance9

Maz Mellor

Yes, sounds like fun to me and beneficial at the same time! I play daily, and already have a moderately successful city, and found being part
of a Fellowship is way to grow, way to learn, help others while helping yourself. I even help those on my map and they, in turn, often assist
my city. I am a laid back retiree who is eager to learn more about this game I've learned to love! Even my 10 year old niece adores playing this game. So, if you have any interest in having a symbiotic relationship with an eager "newbie", by all means, let me know and I thank you!
Nancy
aka Nance9

Hi Nancy! I'm sorry I didn't see your post until now. I just looked you up in-game and it looks like you have already found a fellowship to call home. I hope you'll keep us in mind, though, should you ever decide you want a change. :) In the meantime, all the best, and happy gaming!