• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Join us before the next Fellowship Adventure and reap the rewards! Puma Knights is recruiting!

DeletedUser18762

Hi there, we have several openings, and would love to have some new members join our awesome team! We do want active players who love the game, but we do NOT impose any specific requirements or restrictions such as # of daily visits, etc. In spite of that, we are now regularly grabbing the 5th chest in tournaments, and we made it to the top 50 in the last FA with only about 14 -16 actively participating in the event! Imagine what we can accomplish with more team members!

Whether you're a new or experienced player, our fellowship is a great place to learn about the game, share knowledge, and help one another grow our cities.

See what some of our members have to say:

I like that the FS is so willing to give help to newer players through trades/advice, is pretty active when it comes to FAs and Tournaments, and is doesn't have a hardline stance on participation/building/trading.
- Ambassador

We got a great leader.
- Founder, Archmage Emeritus
(And no I did NOT bribe or pay her to say that, but far be it from me to censor the fellowship's quotes, LOL :) )​

Meow.
- Puma

Give us a try! If you find our fellowship isn't the right fit for you, leave any time with no judgments or hard feelings.

Be well and have fun!
- Jacerin, Archmage