• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Jokes phorthefunofit.

• Thread starter DeletedUser20396
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yay!

Okay
See me too little and you will need me, see me too much and ill hurt you. when you see me im alone but when im hidden my distant friends appear. what am i?

hope its the right amount of difficult and helping clues. im abit rusty on making riddles!

DeletedUser20396

I just realized that we don't have a joke. Well I am going to remedy that.

Why did the bank clerk quit?

Gath Of Baal

I am more powerful then God
More evil then the devil
The poor have me
The rich need me
If you eat me you will surely die

What am I?

DeletedUser20396

Ok, see you then, maybe. :) where'd did you find that one?
The detectives found a man In a barn who had hung himself. There was nothing in the barn ecmxceot the body and a puddle of water under the man, how'd he hang himself? (And yes, it was himself who hung himself.) :)

DeletedUser20396

There was a blonde, a brunette, and a red head out on a boat. After a couple of hr. the red head says, "I'm hungry," so she gets up and walks to land, looking like she is walking on water. Then she comes back, and the brunette says, "I'm thirsty." So she walks to shore, gets a drink, and comes back. The blonde said, "well I'm hungry and Thirsty. " she takes one step and sinks to the bottom. The red head looked at the brunette and said, "Do you think we should have told her about the rocks?

Last edited: