• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Jokes phorthefunofit.

• Thread starter DeletedUser20396
  • Start date

Vergazi

bingo...you got it

Something that you have if you don't share it, but if you do share it you won't have it.
what is it?

Pheryll

Set Designer
Room Escape riddle

You are in a room with no windows. There is a large metalic door that is locked. Within the room there is just a piano. How do you escape?

Pheryll

Set Designer
Next one.

You are in a room with no windows. There is a door made of wooden slats that is jammed shut. Inside the room is only a mirror. How do you escape?

Vergazi

my first impression/idea was to climb out the open holes in the walls, cause if they didn't bother to put the windows in then why not just jump out? lol

Did he say where the mirror is even???

wall mirror, hand mirror?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I think I heard of a similar one years ago. If so then:
Look in the mirror and see what you saw. Take the saw and saw through the wooden slats?
That or: break the mirror in half. 2 halves make a (w)hole, so just climb out through the hole?

Vergazi

See what you saw? er...when? ohhh..just missed it it was too fast! I'd look in the mirror to see what i see...that's my problem..a failure to communicate! ='(

DeletedUser19483

here is a riddle

I take years of your life from you, but without me you'll most likely die. You need me, but most of you hate me. what am I?