• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Jokes phorthefunofit.

• Thread starter DeletedUser20396
  • Start date

DeletedUser20396

:) I've got to go, but it was very nice swapping jokes and riddles with you. And chatting on the side. :) But I won't leave you without the answer, so Here it is.

Your age, and a Helium balloon.:)

Riddle me this:

A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?

DeletedUser19723

A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
Wild guess - - She takes a photo of him, develops it, and hangs it to dry?

DeletedUser19723

Answer this one - - Paul's height is six feet, he's an assistant at a butcher's shop, and wears size 9 shoes. What does he weigh?

DeletedUser

Just doing this to do it.

Why did the robot cross the road?

He was carbon-bonded to the chicken.

:p

DeletedUser20396

Here's another joke.
A rooster laid an egg on top of a roof that had an acute angle roof. Which way did the egg roll?

Pheryll

Set Designer
Roosters do not lay eggs.

A plane crashed on the Canada, U.S. border. There was a significant fire from the crash that burnt down forested areas on both side of the border. So many bodies were burnt that it was impossible to identify them by means of their identification cards. Where did they bury the survivors?

Hopefully, they will not bury the survivors since they are still alive.

Riddle me this:

David's father has three sons : Snap, Crackle and _____ ?

DeletedUser20396

I fly without wings, I cry without eyes, what am I?
#1 soul?
#2 spirit?
#3 the wind?

Last edited: