• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Just me, or a bug in FA?

DeletedUser21498

So I have done the Dwarven Brewery and Bag of Gold quests twice so far, and it just wants me to keep doing the brewery, and no place whatsoever does it show that I have done so. Is this a bug, or am I missing something? I am an Ambassador in my Fellowship, so I should be able to progress, eh?

qaccy

Completing quests rewards badges used in the FA map. The quests are endlessly repeatable, and all progress made towards any of the FA quests is tracked in one big window. Maybe this doesn't answer your question, but I'm not really sure what your question is either. Confusion over what happens when you complete a FA quest is the closest I could guess!

Socrates28

If you look at your badge inventory the default is always Brewers because it is the shortest badge to make. If you want to see any other badge progress just click on the symbol and it will show it to you. I think this is what your question is about.
As @Pheryll stated above, every badge quest is kept track of even if you only see one counter bar at a time.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Also
On the FA map page there is a symbol up top that shows current inventory. If you have done muliple brews and not placed any it should show that.
Also
For FA purposes, what Ambassador or Mage means is you can collect the prize once at least one path is complete.
But be aware. As soon as you collect the prize for that stage your map goes to next stage.

DeletedUser21498

Actually, two badges just disappeared. I did get to place a couple more, but now I have help in my Fellowship. I think they are in a more westerly time zone, or I just get up too early. :) Thanks all for your help.
Really.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Actually, two badges just disappeared. I did get to place a couple more, but now I have help in my Fellowship. I think they are in a more westerly time zone, or I just get up too early. :) Thanks all for your help.
Really.

The FA is really designed to be a team challenge. More so than the Tourny or Spire. Tourny and Spire have rewards for total team scores, but are pretty much played as individuals.
To do well in the FA you must communicate, coordinate, and probably other "ate" words.

GlamDoll

The FA is really designed to be a team challenge. More so than the Tourny or Spire. Tourny and Spire have rewards for total team scores, but are pretty much played as individuals.
To do well in the FA you must communicate, coordinate, and probably other "ate" words.

Like, all of them, right?