• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Keep it or sell it?

DeletedUser23078

Finally I finished that neverending dwarves chapter and I'm entering the fairies one. I was wondering if all that dwarven stuff is still necessary.
I mean: when I look at bigger players I can't find granite mines, copper foundries and the dwarven portal anymore. Moreover in the settlement resources near the standard goods I can't see any dwarven goods anymore.
Shall I sell all the dwarven stuff then? I would need that space sooo much.

Deleted User - 3932582

Finally I finished that neverending dwarves chapter and I'm entering the fairies one. I was wondering if all that dwarven stuff is still necessary.
I mean: when I look at bigger players I can't find granite mines, copper foundries and the dwarven portal anymore. Moreover in the settlement resources near the standard goods I can't see any dwarven goods anymore.
Shall I sell all the dwarven stuff then? I would need that space sooo much.
You may also keep them for a bit to stock up on some Dwarven goods in case you want to upgrade the roads (unless you have already done that). Even after you sell the portal, you will still keep the goods.

DeletedUser23078

You may also keep them for a bit to stock up on some Dwarven goods in case you want to upgrade the roads (unless you have already done that). Even after you sell the portal, you will still keep the goods.

Dwarven roads! I hadn't even noticed I got this upgrade avaible for my roads! lol
Thank you @MinMax Gamer that hint was very useful. :D

I agree with the above posters and just wanted to emphasize that even though you don't see those Dwarven goods listed, they are actually still there. It is a funny little game mechanic.

@NightshadeCS That's... interesting! (I can't help feeling in a Spock mode) :rolleyes:

Thank you guys for your answers!