• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Keep old stuff?

bolondvero

Hello Masters!
I entered the Orc's world.
Do I still need to keep the old nightfarms and copper mines? I have no room to grow. Will I ever need them?

Thanks,
Bolondvero

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
If you mean the buildings from the other guest races (dwarves, fairies), you won't need them at all after you finish the chapter they were in. Any goods you have, you will keep, but you won't have a way to know how much you have. The only use for those goods would be to build more of that guest race's roads. I'm just now in fairies. There was a quest to sell the dwarven portal, and shortly after I did that, I sold off all the portal tracks, granite mines, and copper foundries. I used that space to start my fairy settlement. When I leave fairies, I'll do the same thing going into Orcs. From what I've heard, you need a bunch more space for Orcs than for the other 2 settlements, but I haven't looked closely at the different ways to do it yet.