• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Keyboard navigation

Fairly new player here.

Is there a way to navigate the landscape by using the keyboard? I use a mouse and it is difficult to get around. On my tablet I can scan with my finger, not so on my desktop computer.

BluebellJana7 (Chris)

Deleted User - 3932582

Fairly new player here.

Is there a way to navigate the landscape by using the keyboard? I use a mouse and it is difficult to get around. On my tablet I can scan with my finger, not so on my desktop computer.

BluebellJana7 (Chris)
If you're relatively new, then I'd suggest to simply zoom out the city view so that the whole city always fits. This way, you don't need to worry about scrolling for quite some time.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
If you're relatively new, then I'd suggest to simply zoom out the city view so that the whole city always fits. This way, you don't need to worry about scrolling for quite some time.

With the game only having one single zoom in and out built in, I wondered for a while how people were seeing the whole city map at one time, since I never change the zoom settings in the browser itself. It is also too bad that this cannot be done in the app.

Thanks, fortunately my city is still small and it isn't hard to get around. The outskirts of the city are another thing altogether. During the Solstice Celebration it was necessary to go all around the edges of the board and it would have been nice to buzz around the area with my arrow keys instead of holding down the mouse buttons.