• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Keys for Winter Event

Gath Of Baal

They are located around the outside edges of your city.

If you have a smaller sized city you will have to move your screen all the way over to the outer edges by the forested areas

Aritra

@BuffaloBob

I would take what @Gath Of Baal said a step further: take your screen view ALL the way to the edge of what screen can show (not just edge of city) and follow the edge around, keeping it always as far as it can go, and monitoring what is in whole view from there. Sometimes they can hug the very edge so this prevents missing those. Be especially wary of the top edge as they can slip behind the interface/status/inventory [thingy, not sure what it's called] but are visible if you pay attention. I call this "checking the perimeter" and I do it every so often whether I saw a notification or not (it doesn't take looking away from the screen long to miss it).

Edit: I just realized you didn't ask how to find them but how to get them. Simply click on it with your mouse or tap on it if on touchscreen. It will disappear and automatically be added to your key inventory.