• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Keystroke to show remaining times

TyrannicRat68

I would like to press a key and see the times remaining (a white box with time over each item). Or, perhaps two keystrokes -- one for time remaining in construction and one remaining in production.

A way to do this on a mobile would be cool also. Right now, I don't know a way to simulate hovering the mouse to see a pop-up of time remaining, so this could potentially handle both cases (but might need a visible button for mobile?)

Also, perhaps the "?" key could show all keystrokes available?

Evening Star Selene

I agree that there should be an option for that on mobile! Very often, I don't want to collect my resources until close to the end of the production, but if they are early collect, I have no way of knowing how close to the end they are. I have to log onto my PC if I want to find out, which generally is not an option. Perhaps a toggle button to show time remaining. Or even, go to a tab and see a list of how much time is left on each building.