• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Kicked out of Trader when no Ascended Goods trades are available

able99

I was in the the Trader and "Accept Offer" looking to trade for Sprouts, so I selected Sprouts in the "Offer Drop Down Menu"
When trades are available I would see a list of trades I can accept, however, if no trades are available I would expect to see a blank list.
Instead, I am kicked out of Trader view back to my city view. This only happens when looking for Ascended Goods. For T1 or Sentient goods I get the blank list as expected, when no trades are available. When Ascended Goods to match my criteria are available, I get the list of trades as it should be.
The problem of being kicked out of Trader, happens only for Ascended Goods, and only when no trades are found.
I play in E World and this has been happening for some time now. I play on PC and use Firefox as browser.

able99

While duplicating the problem, I think I found the culprit. My mouse is double clicking and the second click on the blank display causes it to jump out of trader. Not sure it should do that, but its what is happening.
Its time for a new mouse for me.