• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Kindle Problems: Multiple Windows

Huachuca

I'm playing on a Kindle Fire tablet (V7). Whenever I watch a video, game spawns 1 or 2 additional screens in background. These do not close when video advertisement ends. This often causes the game to crash. Crashing happens often when trying to heal troops - game will close in middle of video. This is extremely frustrating! I've taken to exiting game as soon as video ends and reward received. Shouldn't have to exit game for it to work correctly.

Game version 1.191.2-8196619-256
Game World US
Browser&Screen N\A
Operating Kindle Fire 7
Account Huachuca
Elves on Arendyll and Sinya Arda ( happens on both)

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
No, I do not but suggest a support ticket be opened and start working that way. I do not know how much help is available for Kindle to be honest. But it is the place to start

Myne

Oh Wise One
I have a kindle 10 and the OS just updated yesterday. I wonder if this has anything to do with it? Also contact amazon support to report this. They may be able to tell you if it's been reported by other users.

Huachuca

I have a kindle 10 and the OS just updated yesterday. I wonder if this has anything to do with it? Also contact amazon support to report this. They may be able to tell you if it's been reported by other users.
Thanks for the suggestion. My last Amazon update was in December, and no update available when I checked today.