• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Kingdom of Dragons

We need at least 3 players!!! I open up 3 spaces of players that stop playing. We run a very Active, Friendly, Fun and Helpful fellowship!!! Even with the being short of players we get 10 chest almost every time. No one is demanded to do the adventure or Spire. But we want players who choose to do those. It’s by choice not demand. Visits are most required. FUN is the most important thing we want for our family. We are more family than strangers in a fellowship. If this sounds good to you please contact me King of the World or just apply

Last edited:
We hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Our group is looking for 2 very Active, Friendly, Fun and Helpful players . I promise you will have a blast playing with us.