• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Kings and Queens Under New Management

• Thread starter DeletedUser17001
  • Start date

DeletedUser17001

so first, yes we are recruiting. Second, I am attyla and I have taken the reigns and have been working on our membership. We are all over the place as far as levels are concerned but the heart of our group is right around or just past dwarves. We have some great people who have been challenged to push us in the next group quest to get to the pit and a leadership core who are dedicated.

currently we are in need of another gems boosted, another crystal boosted and a planks boosted person. However we will consider most anyone. It is no secret that there are various levels of play frequency and we want people who are pretty dedicated. We are avid traders who rarely let trades go out there for long. We also have several who can guide people with quest spoilers (not that it is tricky, I just like in game reminders to go out on a regular basis.)

Visits: as often as you can but please target 4+ times a week.
other than that, enjoy the chat when you are on if you like, build your city with goods we help you trade for and don't hesitate to ask a question. If we don't know the answer, we will make something up!!

thanks, have a great day

DeletedUser17001

well, we were able to merge with a fine group of people, so we are all but full....and all but full of ourselves. but the good news is, we now are offering a waiting list option. feel free to touch base with Rocce if you want more info.

Attyla has left the thread!

DeletedUser17001

well, we had to cut two loose so we have 2 openings....and I am gonna be blunt here....I am pimping for steel production. How's that for honest.

Do you produce steel and are active? do you like to trade that steel for goods you need? do you want to hang with some folks who are fun and a AM who uses the word pimping? Then we might be just the fit for you.

thank you for your time