• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

KP - Clock Reset

DeletedUser2396

I am curious if anyone else in the game notice the KP Counter Clock resetting on them when collecting from Tomb of Secrets forcing the KP Counter Clock to reset back to 59:59? Also the KP Counter Clock resetting on it's own in the middle of the countdown going back to 59:59?

SK

so far today my KP Clock has reset 3 times this morning first time when i clicked on Tomb of Secrets KP Clock was at 12 minutes reset back to 59:59
I started doing the Our Taxes as i had 5 of them to do:
Second time it had counted down and in middle of count reset back
Third time it had counted down about 15 minutes then reset - again does anyone else have this happen to them?
Fourth time now clock reset after i completed the quest to get 200K coins and the workshop tools - is the clock resetting when click on a quest finishing?

Before doing Quest:
index.php
index.php
index.php

After doing Quest:

index.php
index.php
index.php

and After that as well:

index.php
index.php

index.php

Mykan

Oh Wise One
I have not noticed in this in the manner described, it sounds like a bug. The only time I have seen it reset is when the KP bar hits its limit and then you spend a point.

DeletedUser3389

ya. I would turn in a support ticket on this one.
good luck on that... they will just tell you... "sorry cant help you... we don't give back anything... I just lost 10 kp points today because of the clock reset.. and have lost in the last month about 50!!!! but all I get is oh well sorry" so GOOD LUCK!!!!

DeletedUser3312

good luck on that... they will just tell you... "sorry cant help you... we don't give back anything... I just lost 10 kp points today because of the clock reset.. and have lost in the last month about 50!!!! but all I get is oh well sorry" so GOOD LUCK!!!!

true. It is a given that items lost in game play are not refunded. However turning in a ticket will hopefully fix her game so it does not continue happening.

DeletedUser2396

I didn't ask support for anything back - what i would like is for the bug to be fixed and support replied that they would try to get it fixed.

Hello SilverKNite,

Thank you for providing this information, we will get it updated with our bug report with our development team.

We do apologize for the inconvenience, and hope to have this corrected as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Aider
Co-Community Manager

However turning in a ticket will hopefully fix her game

i am not a la' (female) la' Jewess just wanted to point that out so you KNow i am Male

DeletedUser3312

Sorry silverknite. Ya I'm a girlie and thanks for clarifying you are not. Pronouns can be a puzzler at times on the forum.