• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Other KP & Fixes to speed up aspects of the game

Hoping there's help on the way....
At least several times a week, I see fellowship members retiring their city or taking a pause because the game is requiring too much time with RL, especially people who play in multiple worlds. Because of RL and time commitment to play, some are skipping notifications and not giving daily KP - looking for anyway to speed up game play. With the addition of the Season of...games & Gateway etc. games, along with the tournament, spire and daily quests - those tight on time - are slowing their play - participating minimally or not participating at all in tournament/spire etc. or worse of all leaving.

I like to inquire if there will be any "fixes" coming in the near future to help balance game play time and RL - like a automatic button to give everyone in your fellowship - or neighbors - their daily KP? (most fellowship members tell me they give everybody culture because it takes too long to slow down and read what people want - or they just don't give KP)

Hoping some "fixes" are on the way to help speed up certain aspects of the game. I personally can spend over an hour plus daily giving KP. I'd rather be playing the other games, tournaments, spire, FA etc.

Thanks for input.
FFQ

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
This probably belongs in discussion until you are ready to format it per the Read before posting thread

That said, anyone who had to do help back when you had to visit the city and try to find the right building to help probably won't have a ton of support for saying help is too hard. No lists, you had to go to the map and visit the city and scroll around, then if you got a "thanks" chest, you had to scroll around their city to find that. It could easily take a couple of minutes per city unless you went straight to the MH.

defiantoneks

My honest (if brutal) response is: no "fixes" are needed. How much time players allot to the game is purely their choice. Especially if they elect to play multiple worlds. Mostly, why would Inno make it easy for you to spend less time in the game? That's outside of their best interest. They provide options for hurrying things along that can be won, crafted or bought.

Automatic "donate all" sorts of suggestions have been made before. The question is always what happens when you run out of coin and or supply capacity midway through the "all"? Any suggestions you make (as noted by Ashrem) need to be formatted carefully and specifically while addressing all the "what ifs" that come along with whatever change you ask for.

hvariidh gwendrot

not sure how they can fix real life getting in the way of the game, people move, have babies, get busy with jobs, and worst of all pass on to the great video game in the sky, the game itself has speed up alot, remember having no ability to upgrade event bldgs and when you advanced in chapter had to sell it to get the new chapters version ?

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
It sounds more like those people really should consider only playing the cities they actually have time to play. I only have one still. I've thought about a 2nd to experiment but didn't due to I already know I would abandon it as I spend a lot of my time on my city. I also play an mmorpg that takes up the rest of any free time I ever have, if I want it to lol.

BrinDarby

Both changing tourn to 1 battle, not 4 .... and then
changing NH to a simple list, not loading cities 1st...
Those are the 2 biggest time-savers, by far, that have
changed in the past few years.

Having said that, sure it would be nice to have a
"help all" button, for those times ya just don't have
time.... but that kinda chg is lumped into all the
nifty UI tweaks that would save so much aggrevation
or just make life easier to play.

Recently on trade screen, the confirm went away. Thats
1 less click, so if the confirm was taken off the NH list
screen, you could do 1 page in 9 clicks not 18 clicks...
I guess that would save some time.

All I know is :
It used to take 45m-1h , now it takes 4-6m... ;)