• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Laggy Laggerton

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Ok I have a tiny sample size between polling here and asking around various groups, and I have found about 10 people who have confirmed they are experiencing major lag and we are all on iPhones. However, it does seem from this thread that it’s not affecting everyone on iPhones though. Nobody I’ve talked to outside of forum experiencing this was on iPad but @defiantoneks reported it is affecting iPads as well. So it seems iOS related, but not affecting everyone equally as some are able to play just fine. Also, I have timed the lags and it is as bad as 20s sometimes between tap and response. Though not completely scientific, I also could not reproduce it on an Android simulator but I don’t have an Android phone to test.

hoopity

Ok I have a tiny sample size between polling here and asking around various groups, and I have found about 10 people who have confirmed they are experiencing major lag and we are all on iPhones. However, it does seem from this thread that it’s not affecting everyone on iPhones though. Nobody I’ve talked to outside of forum experiencing this was on iPad but @defiantoneks reported it is affecting iPads as well. So it seems iOS related, but not affecting everyone equally as some are able to play just fine. Also, I have timed the lags and it is as bad as 20s sometimes between tap and response. Though not completely scientific, I also could not reproduce it on an Android simulator but I don’t have an Android phone to test.

My experience is not so much server-lag, where you're waiting for the server to respond to a tap, but 5-20s of screen lag where the game itself locks up. I suspect that if you ask those other iphone people what ios their phone is on, the answer lies there. (Settings -> General -> About -> Version)