• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Length of Time to Evolve?

Seraphimxx1

Hello Fellow Elvenarians :)
Question (s) please: how long does it take or... how many times does one have to "motivate", "polish" or "donate" to have a building "Evolve"? For example the bears or phoenixes? And/or does it actually help? It seems like forever. Okay, correction, a long time :p:eek::oops::)

Mahalo and Hau`oli Makahiki Hou (Thank-you and Happy New Year!).

iii SeraSig01.jpg

DeletedUser16929

you need 10 artifacts to upgrade max level
is it worth it.......................... that is a good question
answer........................................... probably not!
if you have them, use 'em.... if not, don't waste time with 'em

Seraphimxx1

you need 10 artifacts to upgrade max level
is it worth it.......................... that is a good question
answer........................................... probably not!
if you have them, use 'em.... if not, don't waste time with 'em
Aloha and mahalo sputnik9009 for your response. :) The last one [ginger bread house] seemed to be achievable but to no avail. So, away it went. :( I did not want to wait 'til next Christmas to see it reach level 10. :D Kidding. Have a safe, enjoyable and blessed day/night!
iii SeraSig01.jpg

NightshadeCS

@Seraphimxx1 , polishing or motivating an evolving building does not make it evolve. You evolve the building using Artifacts, which you win from the event in which the evolving building was offered, or from the Fellowship Adventures which follow the event. Perhaps there will be ways in the future to gain more evolution artifacts, that is currently unknown.

I hope this helped add to your understanding. If you would like more information, please let me know. Sorry if I misunderstood!

Seraphimxx1

Aloha e NightshadeCS,
Thank-you so much for your response. You've understood and explained it correctly. My impatience got the best of me and wanted the help from my FS and/or neighbors to materialize and manifest the buildings, quickly:). Thank-you again! I appreciate it. and you!
iii SeraSig01.jpg