• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Let Me Tell You a Cautionary Tale

• Thread starter DeletedUser17001
  • Start date

DeletedUser17001

so I was brought into a top 50 fellowship. Trial period and I read the requirements particularly regarding the weekly tourney. They said a minimum of 500 points per week. I hit over 700 each week while building up my armories and even added a crap ancient wonder as suggested. I am a professional so I did not chat overly, but I did contribute most of my ancient knowledge winnings to the group (over 100 both weeks.) This morning, while I was out coaching my youth soccer team, they kicked me to the curb....before the weekly tourney was over so all my contributions went to crap. I am not gonna name the fellowship who did this, but I did not even get a warning that I was not living up to whatever they thought I missed on. I visited these dirtbags every day, never missed. I am not a chatter but who really cares as long as you contribute to the team?

So, here I am, working through wood elves and am not in a group. I am boosted in marble, crystal and elixir and trade often. I am over 100K in ranking points and usually participate on the group adventures. After what I just went through, I am not sure I want to go all out for the weekly, but I am sure that is just me being pissed off.

That is my story.

Laochra

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

We are not a top 50 or even a top 100 FS, but The Archadian Resistance is a loyal group of friends that work together to help all our cities grow & thrive. You are welcome to join us, if you would like. Our highest ranked member is just slightly lower in score than you are. :D

An invitation is in the mail!

Last edited:

DeletedUser5521

Wow. That stinks. I can't even imagine why they would do that. I'm AM of 3 FSs, and if there was an issue in 1 of my groups with a particular player, I would certainly inform that player of the issue(s) and we would do whatever we could to resolve it. I've never cut anybody without a cause, and the only cause I've ever had to cut anybody was that they stopped playing and never responded to the messages I sent to find out if they were still playing. My FS on Arendyll is full, or I would invite you to come play with us. But good luck to you! I hope you find a group that fits you better. There are many really good ones out there! :)

Laochra

@Aramina , I'm with you on that! I have only had to release one player from my 5 FS that was just using the FS for their own advantage (refusing to help). Any others were inactives.

DeletedUser3673

Blue Moon would love to have you if you're still looking for a new home. We are ranked 82 right now

Heronsglen

That sucks! We would LOVE to have you in our FS. You are exactly the kind of player we are looking for and we are all really nice! Our Archmage GracieBlue is wonderful. Please come join us! Riders on the Storm :) We are on Arendyll and ranked 175 and working on moving up with new active fellows.

Hi Attyla. I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience with the nameless fellowship. I'm guessing a fellowship has snapped you up already because you sound like an awesome team player but on the off chance you might still be looking for a home, Trade Partners would would be happy to have you join our group. We participate in all tourneys & adventure but we do not demand minimum participation. We certainly do not demand that you chat. If you're still looking, you are welcome with us.