• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Let us keep our Trading Outpost Bee

• Thread starter DeletedUser8192
  • Start date

DeletedUser8192

HI INNO, it would be really cool if we could please keep our Bee when the Trading Post expires instead of it going to a bland stand..I love Bee's and would really like them to have around my Blooming Trader when I reorganize..

Thank you for the consideration..

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It does benefit from a visual queue that it is not actively working, but maybe that could be a colour change instead of losing the animation. Or better yet keep it active but switch production from instants to a small amount of coin or supplies. Surely it wouldn't break the game if the animated event prizes gave something like that? Or let us use RR to upgrade them into a permanent coin/supplies producer?

Vergazi

Maybe have this symbol hover above expired buildings and let them remain joyously animated.
circle-red-slash.jpg

Vergazi

I'm really not a fan of the disconnected symbol. I find it intrusive and unattractive.
Not a fan either, but then I don't mind if the bee goes away either.

random question to all. Anyone else deliberately break road connections just to get the quest to fix road connection in order to get a pathetic amount of gold? I don't make a habit of it, but I have a few times in the past when I was short a splash of gold I needed in order to go to bed instead of waiting a few minutes.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I think that stops happening at some point. I've had disconnected roads during events and adventures with no quest. Or maybe it's just that I almost never look at quests any more outside of the events.

DeletedUser8192

It does benefit from a visual queue that it is not actively working, but maybe that could be a colour change instead of losing the animation. Or better yet keep it active but switch production from instants to a small amount of coin or supplies. Surely it wouldn't break the game if the animated event prizes gave something like that? Or let us use RR to upgrade them into a permanent coin/supplies producer?

Excellent ideas Ashrem...

DeletedUser8192

Not a fan either, but then I don't mind if the bee goes away either.

random question to all. Anyone else deliberately break road connections just to get the quest to fix road connection in order to get a pathetic amount of gold? I don't make a habit of it, but I have a few times in the past when I was short a splash of gold I needed in order to go to bed instead of waiting a few minutes.

Funny enough, out of all the times I have had broken roads and circulated through my quests, I have never received the broken road quest lol..