• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lets trade Artifacts!

SunsetDanar

Seems like a no brainer since we now have so many of the expanding buildings and a seeming INNO penchant for more. Of course, there would also have to be an avenue to gain an additional building for the artifact that is represented...

DeletedUser27343

Isn't there a very simple fix for abuse prevention via alt accounts? You can only trade leftover artifacts for event buildings you already got to stage 10 in your town.
Meaning, everyone can ask for artifacts for a building they want to evolve, but can only offer those for buildings they already finished in return. That also means, you need to have all 3 old phoenix buildings at 10 before you can give away the artifacts you get in the spire or via crafting menue.
You could even open the option to transform artifacts via crafting with this restriction in my opinion.

Soleil Nightbloom

I agree and wish there was a way we could trade but maybe within a fellowship? I’m usually left with extra artifacts at the end of an event and wish there was a way to help some of the players in my fellowship that weren’t so lucky.