• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Liking to be liked

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Arrived this morning and found somebody, well 2 somebody's really liked stuff I posted. My alerts had the same "like" 10 times for one player ...with the approximate same time stamp, and another "liked" something I said 4 times... with the same approximate time stamp (both were all within a minute or two). Now I really doubt, though I'd like to be liked that much, that I was, in fact, liked that much. Anybody else seeing this?

AJ

StarLoad

Yes, it happens when some folks get caught up on the Forums or a thread of interest. Sometimes it is a sign that they actually read the post to move on to the following reply. Or you have a secret admirer?

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
Some players only log in once every few weeks or so. They are catching up with posts. If you got that many likes in a row they might be following you, so all your posts are in a neat little list for them. Having two players do this like bombing at the same time.... a couple or alts or just happy circumstance?

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Well, learn something everyday, I guess. I have had a couple in a row, but usually no more than 2. Now I know. Thanks!