• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Limit on Festival Merchants?

ElfGunn

Is there a limit on how many FMs you can have at one time? I haven't seen one in my MA in donkey's years.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Haha...I have a dozen, but I need more!
For mana or for seeds? In case you have not gotten that far yet, Festival Merchants will switch to producing seeds instead of mana at Halflings level or higher. So if you are still in Sorcerers and Dragons or Woodelves, those 2 chapters are the only chance you will have to produce FMs that make mana.

Valtitude

Is there a limit on how many FMs you can have at one time? I haven't seen one in my MA in donkey's years.
I found 15 Festival Merchants in a neighboring player's city. No limits on numbers as far as I can tell. I have 8 of them.

ElfGunn

Ah, well... I'm just starting Halflings, so the FMs I have now I'll keep for mana, and any new ones will be for seeds.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Ah, well... I'm just starting Halflings, so the FMs I have now I'll keep for mana, and any new ones will be for seeds.
That is probably a wise strategy. The daily prize buildings vary from event to event. Maybe I had bad timing, but I was in the Amuni chapter before I saw a daily prize building that was a better mana producer on a square for square basis than a Sorcerers and Dragons level FM.

StarLoad

Also, you should consider that Mana is far more easily gained than Seeds. 3 mill in Mana is not hard to make and keep, but 300K in seeds is a bit of work.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I have 17 out. I replace them with the updated ones as the crafting presents them. I find keeping them up to date important and easily done as they come up rather than adding more.

Ditto with orc nests of which I have 23 out.

AJ

ElfGunn

An FM finally showed up in my MA, and is now producing seeds.

On a related note, I upgraded one of my gum trees to Chapter 11 before I realized that would make it produce seeds. The mana plants however, keep producing mana, and are now producing 3k per day. Not bad for one tile (tied to the Moonstone Library).

iamthouth

Tetris Master
Updating my post from October last year (10), I now have 32 in Chapter 19! Working on levelling up my Sunset Towers.
32FestivalMerchants.jpg