• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

limiting exansions big no no

DeletedUser5035

limiting expansions to 23 is crazy epecailly for people like me that are playing where we need to be able to add and add .. I am a person that uses diamonds and i dont see a compittion at all i am building at the speed and depth that i choose because for me i need the game to be faster pase, so i started building like this and spent alot of money now they pretty much brought my game to a halt because i cant buy any expantions so now i havent spent almost any money on the game because it is losing my interest and I am stuck with not being able to add more until i get further in knowledge or in the world which for me is to slow i just like building and leveling everything up and they took that from me. i have 0 expantions left i can add. and under the zero there is a price for 12k in diamonds... This is CRAZY!! there isnt any COMPITION to leveling out 90 percent of people dont talk or compete with each other at all.... so they will lose alot of profit from me especially if i quit the game. the game is way to slow pase for me now.. they will lose from me about 500.00 a month i think they messed the game up alot doing this for the players that just like to build and expand we should beable to play the way we thought we were going to that is a huge change for people like me.
I SUGGEST TO PUT IT BACK HOW IT WAS, THERE ISNT ANYONE BEING PUT OUT BECAUSE OF THIS AND THERE ISNT REALLY ANY PLAYER COMPITION... PLEASE DONT RUIN THE GAME FOR SO MANY OF US..

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
You do not need to make a new thread for this.
You have posted the exact same thing in multiple threads. I know it may seem that the Developers may not have seen it, but they have.
If you have something new to add, you can put in the existing update discussions, or
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/cost-of-expansions.4830/page-4#post-34326

The mods have stated many times that keeping all discussion on a topic in one thread is far more effective than posting multiple threads and scattering the discussion across the forums.

DeletedUser3507

Obviously she feel they screwed up and I agree with her but yes 1 post is more effective than scattering them throughout the forums

DeletedUser5035

I posted 2 in different areas and did a couple replies and yes it needs to be said and fixed not trying to bother anyone just trying to get people to speak up about it more. @ soggy