• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Locked cities

SunsetDanar

Can they be unlocked so they can at least be visited? These are cities not currently being maintained.and just being moved around to replace gold mines. Many still bearing the "Sproutville" and Dawnham" city names so probably haven't been played for quite some time.

HJK84

I believe many of those have a city in other World(s) and have spent $ for Diamonds. By doing so, their inactive cities will always remain on World map.

One of the latest updates. Gold mines give much more than they did, makes Visits faster and a tad more "worthy".

SunsetDanar

I believe many of those have a city in other World(s) and have spent $ for Diamonds. By doing so, their inactive cities will always remain on World map.

One of the latest updates. Gold mines give much more than they did, makes Visits faster and a tad more "worthy".

I get the deal regarding diamond accounts and I'm not suggesting that they be deleted but, rather, just unlocked so that they are at least as useful as the gold mine it replaced.

Last edited:

SunsetDanar

I'm on a PC. By "locked" I mean cities with a MH that is continually under construction or cities that otherwise offer no means of providing neighborly help.

SunsetDanar

Yeah, I know Soggy but I have so many other neighbors that visit regularly that, doing visits with supplies up, it just doesn't work to do them on mobile because you only get your rewards once as opposed to four or five times the hard way. I have (guessing) around ten, more or less, locked cities in my neighborhood that are just annoying. They serve no purpose.

SunsetDanar

I set my sidebar quest to "Obtain 16K supplies" when doing neighborly help on the PC. I'll complete the quest after visiting four players who have visited me at which point I'll collect and reset to the same quest. I'm usually able to repeat the quest 4 or 5 times. The app does visits in multiples and does not distinguish between those players who have visited me and those who have not so even though I have that particular quest up, I'll usually only get it once even though I reset it.

DeletedUser3297

I have visited my entire world map on mobile, it does not visit multiples, you still have to visit everyone. I've quest/cycled on the app (much easier) and everytime you complete the quest, that part of the sidebar will turn green. Doing world map visits will accomplish that quest less times than doing fellowship visits because less people on the map visit you. However, if you can accomplish that quest 4 times from map visits on your PC, then it will be the exact same on mobile.

DeletedUser12171

The app does visits in multiples and does not distinguish between those players who have visited me and those who have not
Very strange to hear this

First, when I do visits using the app, I still have to tap on individual cities and then choose from 3 options MH, builder and culture. I have never experienced where neighborly help is done on two or more cities at a time and I don't think it's possible.

Second, the app does recognize who has already given you neighborly help. Just as in the PC version, you get extra supplies on top of the gold, by helping someone who has helped you within the past 23 hours

Are you sure you are playing on the right mobile app?

SunsetDanar

Yes it's the right app but I only tried using it a couple of times when it first became available before I gave up on it. It's very likely that I was doing it incorrectly. A probable case of not understanding everything I thought I knew about it.

DeletedUser7527

Good good, I'm glad I asked. Like Kay and rando said, the app does everything you want just 20x faster.
Still no excuse for not deleting those dead cities though.
exactly I have a lot of dead cities around me cant even get a good trade out of them and most have nothing you can click on to even get any coins out of

DeletedUser2959

I've got cities around me with names like GOODBYE and FAREWELL that have been like that for at least 2 years. I'ma advocate again for the ability to flag cities as dead. There should be a change in TOS that no login for 60 days = city moved to a holding server or something.

Also, the ability to delete our cities if we decide to stop playing on a world would be appropriate.